We currently have a 2nd shift Maintenance position available in our Kiel facility.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Ability to program Allen-Bradley controllers
- Ability to read/understand pneumatic, hydraulic and electric schematics
- Ability to weld stainless steel and common steel with stick welder in all positions
- Ability to repair assembled product
- Ability to perform electrical wiring associated with machine maintenance
- Ability to test electrical circuits with appropriate meters/gauges
- Ability to perform plumbing repairs on industrial equipment
- Ability to perform repairs on all mechanical equipment such as pumps, motors, hoists, etc.
- Ability to repair motorized vehicles; such as fork trucks, skid steers, lawn/snow equipment, etc.
- Must maintain high lift and fork lift certification
- Must be able to operate snow removal equipment
- Ability to repair hydraulic systems
- Ability to repair dock systems
- Must excel at safety at all times