We build it right the first time, every time.
Success in business is all about customer satisfaction; happy customers place repeat orders and look for opportunities to expand the relationship. A delivery performance success rate of more than 99%, 97% inventory accuracy, and total warranty rates of less than ½% translates into one message: our customers get the cost advantage and quality they deserve. Our ISO 9001:2008 Certification, Lean Manufacturing principles, and utilization of Six Sigma methodologies are impressive tools, but what we are really proud of is they translate into satisfied customers.
Here’s how we do it:
- We utilize our unique 6-phase project management process for new product launches, and this program improves manufacturability through design/manufacturing optimization.
- Over the past 5+ years we have improved our on-time delivery from a low of 95% to the current sustaining level of >99%; this is a result of improved product flow and management focus.
- Our emphasis on quality starts with our employees. We hire the best people, provide a unique on-the-job training and mentoring program second-to-none, cross-train our team members to increase our flexibility, foster excellent work ethics, and demand continuous improvement to keep our shop floor nimble and accurate.
- Our Amerequip shop floor relies on lean manufacturing principles for efficiency. We initiate set up reduction efforts utilizing Six Sigma practices, and our culture creates a team-approach to manufacturing, giving us the most responsive workforce possible to meet our customers’ needs.
- We are always looking for ways to improve. We use value-stream mapping, implement Kanban inventory efficiencies, provide standardized manufacturing instructions on the shop floor, and utilize time studies to balance workflow within our work cells and lines.